Friday, March 18, 2005

IT AIN'T HELEN STEINER RICE, BUT...




At the risk of being mistaken for Nadejda Fillaretovna von Meck, it is my pleasure to direct you to today's edition of Wailing and Gnashing for a splendiferous treat entitled "Ode on My Junk E-Mail Folder." I've already reserved a spot on my 2005 Top Ten List for this post. It's just more evidence of the prodigious writing talent of one Loxjet, overseer of this interesting site. Enjoy, and have a good weekend (It's raining in Los Angeles, so everything's off to a perfect start!)

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering what this has to do with movies or baseball, the answer is: nothing. But, just to get things back on track, the Dodgers are on TV Sunday (check your local listings). And if anyone manages to find the six hours it takes to see the acclaimed new Italian film The Best of Youth, I'd surely love to hear about it. The only thing I get to do for six hours at a time these days is type, and occasionally sleep. Sounds like another Netflix wish fulfillment fantasy in the making...

No comments: